Bloomberg LP Interview Question for Developer Program Engineers
- 0of 0 votes
* Royal titles consist of name followed by space and a Roman numeral. Example: Richard IV. The Roman numeral in the title- haldokan August 12, 2016 in United States
* can go to L (50). You are given the roman numerals from 1 to 10:
* I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X. And you are given the 10 multiples up to 50: XX XXX IL L. Numbers between 10 and 50 that
* are not given can be formed from 10 multiples and a numeral b/w 1 and 9. Example: 48 is XLVIII wichi is XL (40) plus
* VIII (8).
* You are given an array of Roman titles sort it as follows: sort it on the name unless the names are equal, in which
* case you have to sort it on the ordinal of the numerals.
* Henry II, Edward VIII => Eward VII, Henry II
* Richard V, Richard II, Richard X => Richard II, Richard V, Richard X
| Report Duplicate | Flag | PURGE
Bloomberg LP Developer Program Engineer Algorithm
Interview Type: Phone Interview
Open Chat in New Window