Microsoft Interview Question for SDETs
- 0of 0 votes
1. If I say quick sort takes O(e^n ) on the average, would I be wrong?- NoOne October 21, 2016 in India
2. Do you think O( f ) is a good idea for real engineering?
3.Given a choice, what other 'order of' measure would you propose to use ?
4. Do you see a real problem with the modified *order of* ?
5. If you were to sort 10 elements, what sorting method would you have used?
6. If you were to sort 1 trillion unicode characters, what sorting method you would have used?
| Report Duplicate | Flag | PURGE
Microsoft SDET Algorithm Math & Computation
Interview Type: In-Person
Open Chat in New Window