Amazon Interview Question for Backend Developers
- 9of 9 votes
Developing Java game- stallapp November 03, 2017 in United States
creating a RESTful service using which players can play a simple game described
The game should have the following rules:
• The player has an infinite amount of coins.
• The player bets 10 coins to play a normal game round.
• In any round (free or normal), the player has a 30% chance of winning back 20 coins.
• In any round (free or normal), the player also has a 10% chance of triggering a free round where
the player does not have to pay for bet. The free round works in the same way as a normal round except
it costs 0 coins. The free round should follow immediately after the normal round.
• The player can both win coins and free round at the same time.
| Report Duplicate | Flag | PURGE
Amazon Backend Developer Java
Open Chat in New Window