Arunkumar VBAN USER
1. 2+ years of software development and testing experience working on developing Web applications and Automation Test Frameworks and Automation and manual testing across Retail domain on Windows Operating system.
3. Have good knowledge in Testing process and Automation Framework Development and Testing using Java/Selenium (SDET)
4. Good technical, documentation and communication skills.
Attinkuzhy, Trivandrum – 695581.
• More than 2 years of software development and testing experience working on developing Web applications and Automation Test Frameworks on Windows Operating system.
• Have good knowledge in Web Application Development.
• Have good knowledge in Automation Test Framework development (SDET) and also acquired good knowledge in Automation testing and manual testing across Retail domain.
• Good technical, documentation and communication skills.
Infosys Technologies, Trivandrum
OBU Dashboard – Ecommerce Business Monitor (Jan 2013 to Till date)
OBU Dashboard is complete web site which includes 15 projects. Dashboard home page contains links to home page of these projects. The project list includes production revenue monitoring application, intraday profit monitoring application, auto data generator and manager, automation test suites and many more complete e-commerce site monitoring applications.
Achievement: Won “Most Valuable Player” award for the superior performance
Role: Involved in requirement analysis, design, back-end and UI development.
Technology: Java, Selenium, J2EE, JSF, XHTML, DB2.
Issues Stats Mailer – Automated Tool
Issue Stats Mailer is a tool for team managers to send numbers and details of open defects present in testing environment through automated mail to all stakeholders every day. This automatically generated mail includes count and details of number of open, resolved, reopened and verified/closed defects in priority wise and a graph plotted with above details. And also confirmed the reusability by implementing FLAGs, input and report files so that no code change is required at any point of time in future.
Achievement: Reduced manual efforts by 30 minutes per day and 10 hours per month.
Role: Involved in requirement analysis, design, development, testing.
Technology: Java, Selenium.
Automation and Manual Testing (Apr 2012 to Dec 2012)
Worked and gathered rich experience on various phases of software testing lifecycle involving requirements analysis, test planning, test case preparation, automation test suite preparation and execution, reporting and verification of defects and adherence to quality processes and standards. Successfully co-ordinated bi-weekly releases on time with proper onsite – offshore and client interactions
Role: Involved in requirements analysis, test planning, test case preparation, automation test suite development and execution, reporting and verification of defect.
Technology: Java, Selenium, JIRA tool, Kanbanery tool
Web Application Development Trainee (Sep 2011 to Mar 2012)
Worked on Online Music Store (e-commerce website) where customers can browse, search, buy, upload and download audio files. Gathered good knowledge and experience on various phases of software development lifecycle involving requirements analysis, design, development and testing.
Role: Involved in requirement analysis, back-end development and UI development.
Achievement: Completed the training with 4.81/5 CGPA.
Frameworks : JSF, JPA
Development Tools : Netbeans, Eclipse
Testing : Automation and Manual Testing
Testing Tools : JIRA, Kanbanery
DB : DB Visualizer, MS SQL.
BE (CSE) from Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore, with 8.11 CGPA.
HSC from Veveaham Hr.Sec.School, Dharapuram, with 92.75%.
SSLC from Govt. High School, Seshayanpalayam, with 84.4%.
Date of Birth : 05-June-1990
Nationality : Indian
Father’s name : A. Velusamy
Languages known : English, Tamil
Passport number : H5398317