M.Sc. Computer Science. University of Oklahoma [3.83/4] Dec. 2014
B.S. Computer Science. Oklahoma Christian University [3.84/4] Apr. 2011
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio 2003-2010, and Xcode
“Parallel QuadTree Encoding of Large-Scale Raster Geospatial Data on Multicore CPUs and GPGPUs” by Nathalie Kaligirwa,Eleazar Leal, Le Gruenwald, Jianting Zhang and Simin You.
Artificial Intelligence, Algorithm Analysis, Data Networks, Datastructures, and Advanced Database Management
Research Assistant-OU Computer Science [Aug. 2013 – Current]
• Developing parallel algorithms with CUDA to process large-scale geospatial data.
• Study and compare state-of-the art image processing and compression techniques.
• Currently writing a research paper presenting the results of using different techniques for compressing large-scale geospatial images.
Programmer-NextThought, LLC [Mar. 2012-Dec. 2012]
• Created test suites for the web interface of NextThought’s social learning platform using Python, Java, and Selenium tools.
• Identified and decided testing strategies for newly implemented or unstable features while taking into account time and resources constraints.
• Communicated closely with software developers to solve application failures.
Red Earth Systems Programmer [June 2011-Dec.2011]
• Incorporated new reports in four web billing applications using SQL servers, SQL Reporting Services, and linked servers capabilities.
• Migrated sensitive billing data for Chesapeake Energy to ensure smooth transitioning to a new billing application.
Rwandan Girls Empowerment Volunteer [Dec. 2010-Current]
• Co-founded this organization to help young girls in Rwanda, specifically by connecting them to American sponsors who provide school fees.
• Expanded the number of recipients by 50% within a year.
• Organized staff meetings, maintained the organization’s website, and assisted with fundraising.
• Member of the ACM for Women
• Member of Alpha Chi Honors’ Society