Sri Lakshmi GurramBAN USER
Sri Lakshmi Gurram
firstname.lastname@example.org | (405)564-3278
OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
MS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
Expected May 2019 | Stillwater, OK
Cum. GPA: 3.33/4.0
BTECH IN ELECTRONICS &
May 2015 | Andhra Pradesh, India
GPA: 3.57 / 4.0
Theoritical foundations of computing
Computer Organization & Architecture
Agile Methodologies and Techniques
Principles of Database Systems
Advanced Data Structures
Business Intelligence tools & techniques
Formal Languages Theory
Open Source Technologies
• Java, J2EE
• Spring MVC
• ReactJs, jQuery
• Oracle, SQL SERVER,MySQL
• Unix Programming
•HTML, CSS, Bootstrap,PHP
GRADUATE RESEARCH & TEACHING ASSISTANT | OKLAHOMA
May 2018 – present | Stillwater, OK
• Developed a robust, multithreaded, error-resistant crawlerin Python to
scrape an two different Ajax-based website with no API.
• Assisting the professors in making presentations for class, grading
assignments and developing course work.
WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES | JAVA/J2EE DEVELOPER
March 2016 – July 2017 | Bangalore, INDIA
• Worked as a J2EE Developerfor Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and
Implementation of applications on Java/J2EE technologies.
• Experience in developing Web based applications in J2EE
technologies(Spring3.0, Spring MVC)
• Experience in designing User Experience(UX) and development of visually
appealing UserInteractive(UI) Web Pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap,
• Hands on Experience in producing/consuming web services- REST,SOAP.
• Performed various tests on all complex programs and documents debugging
for all applications and assist to prepare all technical documents and design
systems to meet all business requirements.
WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES | SQL SERVER ADMINISTRATOR
Dec 2015 – March 2016 | Bangalore, INDIA
• Installation and Regular monitoring of Servers, which includes backup Job
Monitoring, Disk space monitoring, Services monitoring, block monitoring and
• Involved in ensuring Data Recovery, Maintenance, data intergrity and space
requirements for physical Database.
• Creating and modifying Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes,
User-defined Functions and Triggers for Clients on SQL Server Environments.
• Designed and implemented incremental and full backup policies and
• Developed user defined functions and triggers to implement the requirements
of the business.
ANALYSIS OF BLOCKCHAIN DATASET USING DATA
STRUCTURES IN JAVA
Aug 2018– Nov 2018 | Stillwater, OK
• Performed sorting and searching based on different parameters(columns) of a
block in the same dataset and in different dataset.
• Builded the graph from the list of from’s and to’s and traversed in BFS and DFS.
• Identified the SCC’s of the DFS forest and also identified the minimum
spanning tree of each DFS tree with all edges including tree,back and cross
edged and printed the MST’s.
• Executed the Dijikstra’s algorithm on the graph in terms of a particular column