México, City. Email: email@example.com
Mexican Citizen Cell Phone: +52 1 5532755830
Java Back End Developer Adesis, Mexico, city. 07/2015 – 04/2016
• Proposed and executed the refactoring of the module from carś insurance.
• Found out and Corrected bugs in the Production and the Test systems.
Java Consultant ITE soluciones/ Merck Sharp & Dohme, Mexico, city. 04/2014 – 06/2015
• Proposed and Created web services for integration with another system in glassfish and created web services clients.
Java Senior Developer Global Hitss, Mexico, City. 07/2013 – 04/2014
• Responsible for developing new module of taxes for the Stock Exchange of Mexico, (BMV).
Java EE Developer Tasi Software/EMD Merck, Mexico, City. 10/2011- 04/2013
• Participated and leaded the creation of the project Merck Trusts for sales representatives with Java.
Java EE Developer SoulTech, Mexico, City. 11/2009- 10/2011
• Created a series of stored procedures and functions on Informix for complete the process of all the payroll of workers from the Institute for Social Security and Services for State Workers.
• Developed the new module for registering a medical note from the IMSS.
B. S. in Computer Science, 2009. National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico, City.
Java SE 6 Programmer certified, Scrum Master Certified (SMC).
Framework : Hibernate, Java Server Faces, Spring, ADF, IReport, Lotus Notes, EJB, Web Services (SOAP and Rest), JUnit, Log4j, mockito, EclEmma, Mybatis, apache cxf, sonarqube.
Databases : MySQL, Oracle, Informix, NoSQL (course)
Build, Version Controls, CI : Maven, SVN, Git, Mercurial
Systems : Linux (SUSE, Ubuntu), Windows
App. Servers : Weblogic 6.2, Glassgish 3, Tomcat
Software : Eclipse, Net Beans, Jdeveloper.