What can I expect on AWS Cloud Support Associate phone interview?
I got a one hour technical phone screen (w/ hiring manager) scheduled for Cloud Support Associate position (for AWS support team) at Amazon. I’ve pasted the excerpt from the recruiter’s email:
· Monitoring and/or Troubleshooting of:
o OS Administration (Windows or Linux)
o Network Essentials (TCP/IP)
· Knowledge of Internet Fundamentals
· Knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts
· Experience with AWS
· Experience in a service desk or network operations environment
· Experience with scripting / programing
· Experience with database administration
Do we have anyone who has already taken this interview?
What questions can I expect?
Any advice is greatly appreciated.